top of page

Hanisch House - SH 27 & Cypress Creek, Comfort

Marker #2361 - 1965. Using trees growing on nearby Cypress Creek, the log portion of this house was built 1856 by Emil Serger and Paul Hanisch. Housed first pharmacy in Comfort. West wing and "Sunday house" were built in 1870, 1885. Restoration by Mr. and Mrs. J. C. Rice, 1947. (SH 27 and Cypress Creek, Comfort)


8 views

Comentarios


bottom of page